Amidst the coronavirus and the lockdown, may have been keeping us socially distant but it looks like these celebrity couples took this time to away from the daily chaos to make an important decision of their life.
Celebrity weddings are usually the talk of the town taking over every social media feed, with countless pictures and dance videos of the couple and their loved ones. These pandemic weddings have started the change, which we hope to last once this is over. A small yet intimate wedding in the presence of loved ones is all you need and indeed the best way to maintain social distance, celebrating the happiest day of life.
Here are the five celebrity couples who tied the knot amidst the pandemic:
- Shahroze Sabzwari and Sadaf Kanwal: Shahroze Sabzwari and Sadaf Kanwal broke the internet with their nikkah pictures this weekend. The couple was rumored of seeing each other after the union of Shahroze Sabzwari and Syra Yousuf broke. The news spread like a wildfire after the couple posted pictures of their Nikkah with their immediate family. They are one of those celebrity couples who were trolled on a large scale.
- Daniyal Raheel and Faryal Mehmood: Daniyal Raheel, son of veteran actress Simi Raheel, confirmed his relationship with Faryal Mehmood last year on Ahsan Khan’s talk show and stated that he will have an intimate wedding in the presence of their loved one. It looks like he kept his word and an intimate ceremony was held during Eid. The couple and the family posted some fun pictures of the duo, looking head over heels in love with each other.
- Agha Ali and Hina Altaf: Another couple who was rumored to be dating was none another Hina Altaf and Agha Ali. The two always denied their relationship and termed each other as best friends but seems to find love in this pandemic. The two tied the knot on Jummah Tul Wida and posted lovely messages, acknowledging their love for each other publically. The couple is often seen posting pictures and stories of their pandemic routine.
- Nimra Khan and Raja Ifthikar: This wedding came as a surprise to many people, no one had a hint about it. The couple tied the knot in an intimate affair and Nimra posted the pictures of their shoot post the wedding. Raja Ifthikar does not belong to the entertainment industry and is rumored to be the police officer residing in London. They are one of those celebrity couples who have a huge age gap.
- Manzar Sehbai and Samina Ahmed: The first celebrity couple, who started this trend got married on 4 April in an intimate ceremony. This was the first wedding of Manzar Sehbai and the second of Samina Ahmed. The two married at the age of 70, breaking all the questionable norms in our culture. The two told the world that age is just a number and we all need to realign our customs and traditions.
Team Showbiz Pakistan extend wishes to all these celebrity couples who find love in the time of pandemic. May the new chapter in their life brings happiness and love.